Shared tours (4-8 person)
*this is tour we organise from: 1 April till 31 October
prices from the private tours table are pre person
We depart from Belgrade at 8:00 in front of your accommodation or from a pre-arranged place to Zlatibor and Ovcar-Kablar gorge. Our journey takes us on the highway to the Ovcar-Kablar gorge, located some 130 km away from Belgrade. From there, we continue on the main road through Uzice and Cajetina to the mountain center of Zlatibor. Zlatibor is a spacious mountain with over 1000 km2, whose highest peak, Tornik, is a well-known ski resort with several trails totaling 7000 m.
In addition to skiing, there are numerous activities such as horse riding, riding quads or snowmobiles, zip lines, bike trails and running. Explore Zlatibor and Gostiljsko waterfall Join us on a guided tour to Zlatibor, one of the most popular mountains in Serbia. From the very center of Zlatibor, you can reach the top of Tornik by gold gondola (8,950 m) in just 20 minutes.
During the gondola ride, visitors will have the opportunity to experience Zlatibor and enjoy the endless pastures and pine groves that are concentrated around Tornik. The view into the distance provides a special experience, the view reaches far on all four sides and offers the observer the impression of endless distance.
After a short drive, we reach the parking lot, from where we set off on a tour of the Gostiljsko waterfall. After a short walk, a beautiful waterfall with its 20 m height will appear in front of you. The sandy path leads downstream, where at every step you have the opportunity to enjoy the numerous whirlpools and waterfalls formed by the river after the big waterfall. During the winter months, the waterfall freezes so that its surroundings take on a different, harsh winter look.
Ethnic village of Sirogojno and Stopica Cave tour Discover the charming ethnic village of Sirogojno and Stopica Cave with our guided tour. After visiting the waterfall, we continue to the ethnic village of Sirogojno, which is an open-air museum that was opened for dogs back in 1980. In the center of the village, there is a church dedicated to the apostles Peter and Paul, built in 1764.
In the village, there is also a National Kitchen restaurant, where you will have the opportunity to try the specialties of local cuisine, the most famous of which is Komplet lepinja. In addition to homemade bread and delicious dishes, you will also be able to refresh yourself with homemade hops made mainly from forest fruits (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, dogwoods, etc.). After lunch and a short rest break, we continue our journey to Stopica Cave.
This cave has one of the largest entrances in our country, and its height is 18 m. The entire cave is 1,691 m long, and 400 m can be visited as part of the tourist tour. The main feature of the cave is the numerous pools or bathtubs, some of which are more than 3 m deep. After we finish visiting of the Stopica Cave we are going back to Belgrade. End of the Belgrade.
* Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
* Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
* Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
* If you are the only person on a shared tour, a supplement of 75% will be applied. At latest 16 hours before the trip, you will be informed in the case that you are the only guest on the tour, and we will offer a choice between canceling the tour with no fees applied, or paying the supplement of 75% of the price
* If you have booked the shared tour option, pick-up will be 15-30 minutes before the departure time. One day before the trip, not before 6 PM, we’ll send you an e-mail with all the pick-up details.
* If you have booked the private tour option, the default departure time is 09:30. If you want a different departure time, you should contact us and let us know at what time you would like to start.
* Pick-up from any hotel, Airbnb, a pension that is up to 5 km from Republic Square, or from Belgrade port is free of charge. Additionally, we can pick you up from any address in Belgrade, but if the pick-up location is further than 5km but less than 10 km from the city center, we will apply a supplement of 10 EUR.
* For pick-up locations further than 10km from Republic Square, please contact us directly.
* If you want to start your tour at Belgrade airport, you could do that with a supplement of 15 EUR
07:30 – 08:00 Hotel Pick-up
08:00 Tour start – Travel towards Western Serbia
11:00 – 12:15 Zlatibor (Gondola ride - optional)
12:45 – 13:30 Gostilje waterfall
13:45 – 15:00 Old Village Sirogojno (possibilities for lunch)
15:15 – 16:15 Stopica cave
16:30 Departure for Belgrade
Ca. 19:30 Arrival in Belgrade. Hotel Drop-off
If you cancel the tour up to 24 hrs before, you’ll get a 100% refund. If you cancel the tour less than 24 hrs before the trip, you will not receive any refund.